Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Love and Roses by Pamela Blaies

20" x 16"
Oil on Canvas

My daughter attended her final Cotillion dance last Friday and her wonderful Daddy brought her these gorgeous roses. They were so beautiful I knew I had to paint them. On Valentine's Day, I finally had a chance to sit down and paint after I got the kids off to school. I couldn't wait to get started. As I was putting the final touches on the painting, my husband walked in with another dozen red roses and chocolate dipped strawberries for me. What a knight in shining armor he is!

I love to share my art and inspiration. Click HERE to sign up for my email newsletter and receive a free gift of postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...