Thursday, February 23, 2012

Original oil painting the Magic of Venice Italy fine art by Karen Tarlton

Magic of Venice
18x24 
Oil
(close -up detail)
Venice is an artist's dream place! When I visited there I stayed a week, and really wasn't ready to leave when it was time to go. I did take over 300 photos and painted some watercolor sketches for later works but I would love to go back. No time for travel right now, so I dream about it and paint it!
The magic of the light on the canals in the early morning and near twilight hours is enchanting. The architecture amazing. Quite and perfect when you find the right spot.
Hope you enjoy!
My Blog: http://www.karensfineart.blogspot.com/

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Karensfineart

Galleries: City Lights Gallery, Las Vegas, NV
The Arlington Arts Gallery, Arlington Virginia
Galerie Severn, New Orleans Louisiana
SAC's Gallery, Montgomery Alabama,

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...