Saturday, February 25, 2012

SUNFLOWER AND CARNATION FLORAL by OLGA WAGNER

Here is another floral that I believe is 99.99% complete...I have not varnished this baby yet...It is hanging on my wall as I contemplate the blue background..I really love the overall feel and look and that is why I have taken the painting of the easel and hung it on the wall...Originally I was going for a more washed out blue, but the color fiend in me took over...As always...

THEY HAD A FALLIN' OUT
20" x 20" x 1.5 Acrylics on Gallery Wrapped Canvas

Available www.olgawagner.com



Displayed on a wall

Close-up of Carnation

Heavy texture on the bottom of painting.




SAVE THE DATE: March 9th 6-9pm
Opening Reception

Focal Point Gallery, Chapel Hill
1215 E. Franklin street


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...