Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hummingbird Dance Original oil painting by Karen Tarlton modern impressionist



Hummingbird Dance
10x12
Oil

Flowers and birds are two of my favorite things to paint, especially these agile hummingbirds. You have to use your imagination quite a bit when you paint them. When I watch them in my yard all I see is a brief blur of color and motion, and this is the energy I try to capture here.
Bold, expressive palette knife movements and energizing color!

"Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth."
- Souza
My Blog: http://www.karensfineart.blogspot.com/

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Karensfineart

Galleries: City Lights Gallery, Las Vegas, NV
The Arlington Arts Gallery, Arlington Virginia
Galerie Severn, New Orleans Louisiana
SAC's Gallery, Montgomery Alabama,

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...