Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Scramble by Pamela Blaies

20" x 24"
Oil on Canvas

This painting reminds me to breathe deeply and enjoy life. I definitely need to remember that at times like this.  I've been preparing for the art festivals and some exhibitions I have coming up this spring. Framing, packing, shipping and generally scurrying around in a frenzy. I finally got everything shipped and delivered to my next three upcoming exhibitions.

Breathe....

I invite you to visit the Dow Galleries in Fort Worth on Saturday, March 24th, for Spring Gallery Night. I have two new paintings hanging there and am exhibiting with some other wonderful artists. 

This morning, I am headed off to Houston to participate in the Bayou City Memorial Park Art Festival 2012 this weekend. If you will be around the Houston area, don't miss this exciting festival - I'd love to see you!

I love to share my art and inspiration. Click HERE to sign up for my email newsletter and receive a free gift of postcards.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...