Monday, April 16, 2012

All To Yourself Palette Knife Contemporary Abstract Landscape Paintings by California Painter Janet Bludau


14" x 14"
Oil on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Nothing better than a beach all to yourself.  
This one comes painted in thick strokes with several of my favorite palette knifes. 
My paintings lately have several layers.  One reason is that I have been cleaning house a bit which means going through my studio and pulling older works that I feel are no longer a good representation of my work.  Sometimes I may keep a few of the lines (composition), sometimes it really is only the
 palette (colors) that change and then there are other paintings that get completely painted over
(full face lift!)
For Purchase or Questions:  Bludauart@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...