Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Palette Knife Tree Painting


My original aspen tree palette knife painting, "Abundant Memories", is a 36"x48" acrylic painting on a wide border canvas, with the sides painted, eliminating the need for a frame. 

When I work on these large canvases, I first execute a warm under painting to give the entire canvas a glow that will translate through to the finished piece. In the daytime, my work is bold, vibrant and full of life. In the evening, it emanates a warm glow, creating an ambient focal point for the room.

This painting is currently available to purchase by contacting me through my website. Thank you for viewing! www.JillSaurFineArt.com

©1990-2012 Trees In Art by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...