Sunday, May 20, 2012

SUNFLOWER DAILY FLOWERS by OLGA WAGNER

Taking the workshop with Dreama totally re-energized my mojo ans infused it with new life. Her message to me was that I need to paint what brings ME joy and that the joy would come through in my work.  Well, I LOVE flowers and flower arrangements, I always have fresh flowers on my coffee table and my garden (thanks to my hubby) has a large variety of flowering plants and bushes. I guess, what I am trying to say that you will be seeing more florals from me in the future!


THE MORE THE MERRIER
12" x 12" Oil on Museum Quality Canvas Panel

Available 325








 I started with a quick sketch in transparent orange.



In this step, I laid in all the shapes using transparent colors. notice the bright and yummy colors that I used to cover the canvas



Here is my new and greatest Glass Palette.  I took an old and beat up floater frame with a grey gessoed panel, then had Lowes cut me a piece of glass to fit over the panel. I used some silicone to seal the edges and viola, it's perfect!  The glass size is about 22x18, which gives me a large area to mix my paint...




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...