Monday, June 18, 2012

"Colors of the Day" Chunky, Thick, Palette Knife oil Painting

I was in the mood for something different, started this with golden brown paint sort of sepia. I was painting at Treasure Coast Art Association with some of my friends and the one walked by and said it looked like sh--! Well at that point it did, it was all brown. I was thinking, "this does look really bad, I hope I can pull it off."
I added a whole bunch of other colors and here it is. I didn't use a brush at all, its all painted with the painting knife. Lots of fun to paint. Click on it to see it better, its got lots of thick texture. Its oil on masonite, 8 x 10 inches, to purchase just click on the yellow Paypal button.

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $200 USD

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...