Monday, July 16, 2012

Golden Transitions textured aspen tree painting by Niki Gullley

"Golden Transitions" ©2012 Niki Gulley
textured oil on canvas • 36" x 60"

In "Golden Transitions," I wanted you to feel like you were deep in the middle of the woods surrounded by nature in all of its beautiful autumn glory. I painted these aspen trees with extremely thick oil paint so that the texture and colors leap off the canvas.


If you are in Ann Arbor, MI this weekend, please stop by my booth at the largest art show in the country to see more of my textured birch and aspen tree paintings.

State Street Area Art Fair
Wed. July 18 • 10 am – 9pm
Thurs. July 19 • 10am – 9pm
Fri. July 20 • 10am – 9pm
Sat. July 21 • 10am – 6pm
Ann Arbor, MI • Liberty & State St.
Booth #B212 on N. University between Thayer & State
a2statestreetartfair.com

***
Or, to see more of my contemporary landscape paintings, visit my website at NikiGulley.com.
E-mail Niki Gulley for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...