Thursday, July 5, 2012

Home Sweet Home by Pamela Blaies


After about 3 weeks of travel I am so happy to be home. The flowers and landscapes were amazing and lush in the places I visited and I probably have enough inspiration to last me the year. This painting is of a rosebush in Missouri that I saw early one morning while exploring. It was in a perfectly tended little garden nestled in the shadows of other greenery. I liked how the sun was highlighting the little pink roses in various stages of bloom.


I love to share my art and inspiration. Click HERE to sign up for my email newsletter and receive a free gift of postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...