Monday, July 23, 2012

SUNFLOWERS #6 and #7 by OLGA WAGNER

Two more 5x5 sunflower paintings... I have couple of larger ones in the works that will need my attention the next few days....


UNDER BLUE SKY
5" x 5" Oil on Gallery Wrapped Canvas

AVAILABLE $60

This one was painted on a bright pink background....


SPRING MEADOW
5" x 5" Oil on Gallery Wrapped Canvas

AVAILABLE $60


I would like to introduce the models for my sunflower series... I got this sunflower bouquet at Trader Joe's and they are absolutely gorgeous... The bring just the right amount of sunny splash into my living room....

These two larger florals have been patiently waiting for me  to start work on them. If successful both will make a trip to Rochester NY to live with my sister...



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...