Monday, August 20, 2012

Daily Painting 1442 Shady Harbor


 This painting sort of painted itself, I started out painting something else and then I saw the trees in the background coming out and I liked how they were looking.  It was reminding me of the St. Lucie river, my dad and I used to go boating there a lot when I was growing up.  We had a 14 foot long Lone Star aluminum boat that looked a lot like the boat in the painting. 

We would set in at White City park and explore the river, looking for alligators and turtles.  There were some sandy spots we could put in and then explore on foot, it was a lot of fun.

The painting is 5 x 7 inches,  oil on masonite.  $100.

http://lorisart.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...