Saturday, September 22, 2012

Abstract #5 by Kim McAninch


 18" x 24" 
Oil on .1.25" canvas
 with painted wrap
For Sale
 I continue with the abstract theme.   I loved it yesterday and got up in the middle of the night to look at my work, as I often do, and thought maybe I could touch up a few areas.  I do not like to go back into a painting.  I know when a project is complete when the changes I make do not improve it.  I am at that point now.   So, I am calling it finished!

Follow the blogspot link to view more of my work or contact me.  I would love to hear from you.  
In fact, it would make my day.  Thank you for looking.
 Blog:  kimmcaninch.blogspot.com
Contact:  kkmcaninch@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...