Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sunrise Fishing Original oil painting by Karen

Sunrise Fishing
24x30
Oil
Luscious Fall colors in this painting to light up the room.
I'm not much of a fisherman (woman) myself but I understand the desire to fish.
I like the symbolism don't you?
I'm moving my studio this week....making more room
Cleaning out and cleaning up!
Trying to get all my knives and large paint tubes organized and neat for tomorrow so I can dive into painting first thing in the morning!

karensfineart.tumblr.com/
My Blog: http://www.karensfineart.blogspot.com/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Karensfineart
Galleries: City Lights Gallery, Las Vegas, NV
The Arlington Arts Gallery, Arlington Virginia
Galerie Severn, New Orleans Louisiana
The Stonehenge Gallery, Montgomery Alabama, SAC's Gallery, Montgomery Alabama,
Masterpiece Framing gallery, NY

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog,you are doing great job to know about the Fishing Original oil,I appreciate your efforts nice post!

    ReplyDelete

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...