Monday, October 1, 2012

Tumbling 2, Original Oil Painting by Karen Balon


Tumbling 2 from the Tumbling Series of 4 paintings
Each piece is 12"x12" Oil on Canvas
For a closer view or to purchase Click Here

Tumbling 2 is actually the First of the 4 that I painted.  If you compare bodies of the 4 paintings this one is more "speckled" as are #3 and #4 compared to #1.  Number 2's body is slightly larger than the rest.  Again I am not sure why?  But somewhere deep inside the muse just guides me intuitively and that is the way it comes out on the canvas. I can never paint the same way twice which is fine as each "jellyfish" is different and has it's own unique personality.  
Yes, I do refer to them as jellyfish even though they started out as a vision in my head and have morphed over time.  I actually see them as residing in both the Ocean and Deep Space.  You are welcome to see them as something else or somewhere else. 
You may ask why I numbered this one number 2?  To me it just feels like it follows number 1 and is starting to tumble head over heels.  What do you think?

 My Website
My Facebook Page
My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...