Tuesday, November 13, 2012

"Dazzling Dahlia" by Karla Nolan, palette knife, brush oil painting

Flowers are so much fun and yet so challenging to paint.  We've only grown dahlias here and there, in fact it's been years since we've planted them in our garden.  Now that I've finished this painting, I may just have to look into making this effort again, as I fell in love with all the colors in this particular flower.  More dreams of spring, although it's not even winter.  Can you tell my favorite season? 
"Dazzling Dahlia", 8"x10" palette knife and brush oil painting on linen panel, $160 includes s/h in continental U.S., write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information...and thanks for looking!
 
Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...