Friday, November 23, 2012

Love Always Lily and Rose Garden by Texas Artist Nancy Medina


Love Always Lily and Rose Garden
by Nancy Medina
36X24
Palette Knife/Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


Love Always Lily and Rose Container Garden is the newest work in Flower Mound Studio, and was finished around 3 am. If it weren't for caffeine, I'm not quite sure I could have pulled this off! It's been a few days since I painted, and I just returned from one of the best Thanksgiving meals ever at Mom's house. My sisters and our family have so much to be thankful for, another year with Mom, being at the top of that list. Here's wishing you a wonderful holiday with lots of delicious things to eat and loved ones nearby!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...