Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Clear Autumn Morning in the Marsh, plein air by Roxanne Steed



6"x8" oil on linen mounted on archival panel
This is another one of the paintings I had neglected to post on my blog! ***This plein air work was done back in October!  One of my favorite places, Barn Island Wildlife Refuge.  I think it's a wonderful refuge for people, too; judging by the number of people I see out there from time to time. On the weekends there are many hikers, dog-walkers, etc.  It is a place of beauty and refuge in all seasons, not just for the wildlife, but all of us who need a bit of nature to remind us how to be calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...