Tuesday, January 15, 2013

"Imagination at Dark" by Karla Nolan

Palette knife painting has been a joy for me lately.  I've been experimenting with different subjects, concentrating mainly on sunsets, skies, travel memories, and landscapes.  Night scenes are not new to me.  However, I haven't painted them for quite a while, so I'm presently working on a series of the skies at dark.  Be sure to click on the photo to see an enlargement, as they can appear to be quite "cosmic"!

"Imagination at Dark", 10"x10" unframed palette knife oil painting, $200 includes s/h in the continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information

Thanks for looking!


 
 
 
 Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...