Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hearts Path Orange Tulips of the Dallas Arboretum by Texas Artist Nancy Medina


Hearts Path Orange Tulips
of the Dallas Arboretum
by Nancy Medina
16X12

Textured Palette Knife/
Oil on Archival Panel


Hearts Path Orange Tulips celebrates the countdown to the Dallas Blooms Festival - the best time of year to visit the gardens of the Dallas Arboretum, when the tulips are in full bloom. The cherry blossoms, azaleas, daffodils, pansies, and dozens of other flowers were just about to burst forth when I visited on Sunday. I wanted to create something loose, bright and very full of color to mark the end of winter. I can hardly wait to visit again in March, with my camera in hand, and my comfy walking shoes on! Join me, and let's have lunch at the tea room. We'll order one of those towers of desserts, while we're at it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...