Thursday, April 18, 2013

Accepted into the Oil Painters of America 2013 Juried Salon Show by Pamela Blaies


12" x 24"
oil on linen

I was excited to find out that my painting Copper Kettle and Lemons was juried into the Oil Painters of America 2013 Juried Salon Show. It will be held at the Crooked Tree Arts Center in Petosky, Michigan and will run from June 20 - Augus 31,2013. There is a reception on June 21 from 5 - 9 pm. Although the show is way up in Michigan, I sure hope I'll be able to make it!

I love to share my art and inspiration. Click HERE to sign up for my email newsletter and receive a free gift of postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...