Thursday, April 18, 2013

SOLD ~ Bougainvillea Cottage Garden and My Coronado Show by Nancy Medina


Bougainvillea Cottage Garden
by Nancy Medina

SOLD
16X12
Palette Knife/Oil on Archival Panel


One of the things I miss most about living in California is bougainvillea, in all its bright frilly patterns and colors. My favorite is peach, but I do love the fuschia-pinky purple too. I'm hoping to get photos of bougainvillea and all the other beautiful flowers that grow there this weekend in Coronado, California, before my solo show on Saturday. Stay tuned to the blog and to my facebook page for photos!

Solo Show - Painting in the Garden on Coronado Island

Saturday, April 20
11:30 am to 4:30 pm
Art and Frames by Wood Gallery
936 Orange Avenue
Coronado, California 92118

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...