Monday, April 29, 2013

Tree Palette Knife Painting

trees in art, trees on canvas, Jill Saur
©1990-20113 Tree Art by Jill Saur, all rights reserved
The tree painting was inspired by a tree down at the beautiful Chattahoochee River in Roswell, GA.  I love to create texture in my art.  Working intuitively, using a variety of palette knives, I layer the paint and watch the scene come to life.  This 11"x14" acrylic palette knife painting is titled, "Delightful Encounter".  

Interested in this painting?  Send me an email and I'll send you a prompt reply.  EMAIL
To see more of my work, please visit my website. CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...