Thursday, June 20, 2013

Contemporary Horse Paintings Appaloosa in the Wind at Mirada Fine Art by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


  
  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

Appaloosa in the Wind
24 x 30 inches Oil on Canvas. 
Mirada Fine Art Denver 

I am totally surprised this painting has not sold. If it does not, this baby is coming home to hang. It is by far one of my favorite pieces from 2012 and it was painted in December last year. This contemporary horse painting was knifed on in an explosion of color and design. It is the cover of my 2012 Painted Pony Book available on lulu.com with my other books from prior years. I am partial to this one.
Email Steve for details.


Blessings to you this day my friend. Share a smile and a hug with someone special and say I love you.


Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist
Golden Pond Studio



GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...