Monday, June 17, 2013

Hopeville Pond Reflections & packing for France! by Roxanne Steed

8"x10" oil on linen mounted on panel
Click here for more information, or to purchase. 
A fine plein air morning two whole weeks ago! It's been a busy few weeks, so I've been painting, but not blogging! 
I'm currently working on a commission....while packing for the trip of a lifetime....and painting some small works in-between.
I'm heading out to France soon, to go paint with Dreama Tolle Perry - and really looking forward to this workshop! We'll be staying at Le Vieux Couvent, in Frayssinet.  I've been planning this since last summer, and now it's finally here! I do hope you'll follow along on the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...