Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer Plein Air Trip by Pamela Blaies

Wildflowers en Plein Air
5" x 5"
oil on panel

A group of artist friends and I planned a little painting weekend to coincide with a reception for our exhibit last month in Graham, Texas. I am a little late getting this one photographed and posted. Beautiful wildflowers where everywhere on the trip out there and back. To get this vantage point, I couldn't set up very far from the highway. I like to be a little more "tucked away" while painting. But it was fun anyway and a nice lady from town stopped by to visit and check out my work. It was great to see her later at the reception.

I love to share my art and inspiration. Click HERE to sign up for my email newsletter and receive a free gift of postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...