Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Appaloosa in the Wind, Contemporary Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

  
  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

Appaloosa in the Wind 
24 x 30 Oil on Canvas 

Okay, this painting is a favorite horse painting. It is on my business cards.  If you feel in your heart that you are drawn to it's beauty and spirit, you can find it at  Mirada Fine Art .  Visit with Steve Sonnen the owner and learn more about this beautiful painting. 

Good Morning Lord, This is your Day, I am your child, Please show me the way.
A favorite song of Lady L. She taught it to me a few years ago.
 It is part of my morning wake up as I face each day. 

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. Psalm107:1

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist


Pace Studio 
Graphics One Design



GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...