Monday, July 22, 2013

Village Nook and Crannies oil painting by Marion Hedger

Village Nook and Crannies by Marion Hedger
6"x8" oil on box canvas
Palette knife painting
Click HERE to view and purchase
I live in an area of France that is well known for its 'perched' villages. They are built on top of the hills generally to protect the population from the Moorish invaders. These villages have lots of small streets, alcoves, alleyways and arches. It is easy to loose your sense of direction with all the twists and turns. I always take loads of photos but to date I have not painted any of them. So, starting with a small box canvas, I decided it was about time LOL.
I like the texture on the closest wall.
Marion Hedger website


Follow my daily painting blog contact me about this or any other painting HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...