Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fall Garden Sunflowers by Floral Artist Nancy Medina


Fall Garden Sunflowers
by Nancy Medina
12X16
Palette Knife/Oil on Archival Panel
- See more at: http://www.nancymedinaart.com/#sthash.O2uPRQRE.dpuf

Fall Garden Sunflowers is the newest small work in Flower Mound Studio, and number 24 in the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge - I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel here! I'm all packed for my Tennessee workshop this weekend, and have finished work on a four foot aspen commission, and a large cherry blossom commission awaits. But first, important news! We had some very special studio visitors today! Judy and her Mother, Jennie, came by to select new flowers, but also had time to greet all four of my rambunctious pugs. Judy's family has pugs, too, so they appreciated all the noisy characteristics of my happy, wrinkle-faced crew, and were so kind to give them pets and love and hugs. The pugs were utterly exhausted after this important occurrence in their daily routine, and napped all afternoon in one big pile on one big pillow, snoring like sailors. Now that I look just a bit closer, I see that Hannah the pug has a bit of jiggley belly hanging out there, perhaps a Puggy Craig Diet is in order for my four-footed helper?


Art Studio Hospitality Director Hannah the Pug
entertains our special guests, Judy and Jennie, today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...