Saturday, September 28, 2013

"Gold and Purple, Perennial Favorite" by Karla Nolan



This is for all of you iris lovers out there, albeit maybe it should be a springtime post, rather than an autumn post.  We still need to cut down the garden here in northern Colorado and it is going to be a beautiful weekend to do it.  I hate to say goodbye to the spring and summer flowers, but, ah it must happen.  I love autumn, dread winter, and then look forward to the spring where I know I can zip around the yard seeing the lovely iris bursting forth.  All of this is painted with palette knives, speaking of zipping around, and I can tell you, it's quite a challenge! 

"Gold and Purple, Perennial Favorite", 10"x8" unframed palette knife oil painting on gesso board, $160 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information




Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...