Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunset over the vineyard WIP oil painting by Marion Hedger, Day 28, 30 day Challenge

Sunset over the vineyard WIP by Marion Hedger
24x30cm, oil on canvas panel
palette knife painting
Day 28, 30 days hath September challenge.

We're back to the vineyards for day 27 but this time at sunset. This is a work in progress. I still need to tone down the colours of the path and include some of the sky colours. I haven't painted many sunsets and trying to balance the colours with the lights and darks is quite a challenge, so I would be grateful for any tips.

This is the same vineyard shown in my autumn vineyard paintings, click here to see - but a different view point by turning 90 deg to the right.

Only 3 days left of the challenge. I'm quite proud with myself as I've kept pace with the challenge and posted every day.
Take a look at Marion's art website


To receive email updates of my daily painting blog
Please enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...