Saturday, October 19, 2013

"Autumn Leaf Storm" by Karla Nolan, unframed miniature palette knife oil painting

 
Well, it appears that the weather has been influencing my art work as of late...  About a week ago the wind just howled at night, the autumn leaves were furiously dropping from trees, and then the thunderstorm hit!  Our honey locust tree ash has grown tremendously since we moved into this house and it was slamming into the siding, keeping me awake much of the night.  Naturally, I thought I should definitely "document" the event. 

"Autumn Leaf Storm" 4"x6" unframed miniature palette knife oil painting on linen panel, $48 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information



Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...