Thursday, October 31, 2013

Clear Skies Sunflower and Cherry Blossoms of the Dallas Arboretum by Nancy Medina


 Clear Skies Sunflower
by Nancy Medina
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel


Clear Skies Sunflower was my afternoon class demonstration in Melbourne, Florida, making its debut in Flower Mound Studio today. This evening I finished work on a 48X24 Cherry Blossom Path based on the flowers of the Dallas Arboretum, and I posted the painting on my blog today. I'm looking forward to seeing all of these colors in bloom again next spring during the Dallas Blooms Festival, I'll be setting up for a plein air day and sure hope my painty pals will join me. Stay tuned to the art blog for details to come! My November 9 Dallas Arboretum class is full, but I still have seats open in my 3 day workshops in North Texas in the next few weeks. Put a little joy in your brush and let's make brilliant color bloom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...