Wednesday, October 23, 2013

"Orange Electricity" by Karla Nolan, lightning, weather, skies, night, affordable



Sometimes I find it difficult to blog my artworks as frequently as I do on the internet.  The last thing I want to do is bore anyone or become too predictable about what I paint.  So I try to jumble it up a bit, sometimes putting up flowers, skies, travel memories.  I have been chomping at the bit to show you this little dandy, honestly!  Some of the most enjoyable paintings I have worked on come from my imagination, some of which is based upon research of the subject matter at hand (or palette knife!), some of it based upon prior observation, especially anything involving the skies.  I hope you like this as much as I do, it was a blast to paint!

"Orange Electricity" 4"x6" unframed miniature palette knife oil painting on canvas panel, $48 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information



Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...