Tuesday, November 19, 2013

"Full Moon Night Scene" by Karla Nolan, miniature palette knife oil painting




Ah, a return to the silhouette of the foothills of the Rocky Mountains just outside my front door....I know I sound a bit obnoxious, going on and on about what a privilege it is to live where I do in northern Colorado, but it truly is the case!  This is the sort of view in which I get to indulge myself and I never tire of it...welcome to my sweet world!


"Full Moon Night Scene", 4"x6" miniature palette knife oil painting on linen panel, $48 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information


Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...