Saturday, November 23, 2013

Rare Cat Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

Rare Cat Painting
 SOLD 

I came across this painting in my archives of images. I painted it in the summer of 2008 or 2009. I do not paint many cat paintings at all. Probably have done four in my life.  I am not a cat owner... especially not with Paddy Dog.  We have cats in our families...our extended families. All of my immediate family has dogs!  BUT it was fun painting this one. 
We have to shake up our rules and ways on occasion and 
climb out of the box.



In that day you will say: “Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name;
    make known among the nations what he has done and proclaim that his name is exalted. Sing to the Lord, for he has done glorious things;
    let this be known to all the world. Shout aloud and sing for joy, people of Zion, for great is the Holy One of Israel among you.” Isaiah 12:4-6




Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...