Friday, December 27, 2013

Pink Peony Solo and a Gift for You by Nancy Medina


Pink Peony Solo
by Nancy Medina
8X10
Oil on Archival Panel

I've been painting a plethora of peonies in whites and pinks this holiday season, and brainstorming ways to say thanks to everyone who has walked with me on my art journey this year. This has been my first year as a full time artist, and the excitement, enthusiasm and energy of my students, collectors and friends has been an unexpected benefit of this new job of mine. As my thanks, I've already given away two original oil paintings on my Facebook fan page this month. But I've saved the biggest giveaway of the year for last - visit my art blog today to find out how you can enter and win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...