Sunday, December 22, 2013

Winter Peonies in Pink and White by Floral Artist Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1345999


 Winter Peonies in Pink and White
by Nancy Medina
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel


Winter Peonies is the newest painting in Flower Mound Studio, I had to get these flowers painted as quickly as possible because peonies have a little blooming clock attached to them that ticks down to zero so quickly! These were closed up tight yesterday, but are super full today. If they hold in there just a few more days, I'll be able to coax a few more paintings from them. These fresh flowers were just one of my exciting acquisitions at the new market that just opened in Flower Mound - Market Street *sound of harps*. I also got a loaf of fresh bread and some cheese. I completely forgot about the eggs and milk, however. I blame the flowers. After all, they placed them right by the front door!


http://nancymedina.com

The studio models take a bow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...