Thursday, January 30, 2014

"Ah, Venezia!" by Karla Nolan, italy, venice, dusk, sunset



I guess Italy must be on my mind these days, having recently posted a Tuscan poppy fields and now a sunset in Venice.  Italy is one of the most wonderful places on the planet, I have had the best times there with the delicious food, wonderful wines, and lively and enchanting people.  Venice is a true gem, the canals and sights are mind boggling.  Do go there if you can!  

"Ah, Venezia!", 14"x11" palette knife oil painting on gesso board, $300 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information



Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...