Friday, January 24, 2014

Daisy Dance and Justification for Yet Another New Vase by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1370748

Daisy Dance
by Nancy Medina
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel

Daisy Dance is the newest painting in Flower Mound Studio, a bit of riotous color and movement to shake things up and get the blood stirring on a chilly wintry day. I start flagging a bit around 5 pm-ish and treat myself to a chocolate mocha coffee lest I find myself slipping into pug-type habits such as afternoon naps and only getting out of bed for treats.

Today I took not one but two trips to our new market in town for fresh flowers, and came home with a bundle of fresh pink peonies, more delphiniums, and a handful of pink roses I just could not resist. Oh yes, and another new vase. In my own defense, I did break one of my favorite vases yesterday, so felt justified in bringing another one home to join my growing collection. I'm sure at this point I am in violation of a city ordinance restricting a household to ownership of no more than 250 vases or four metric tons of glassware at a time.



http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1370748

Daisies perched on the easel!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...