Sunday, January 26, 2014

Daisy Love Medley and Lights-Camera-Action in Flower Mound Studio by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1372377

 Daisy Love Medley
by Nancy Medina
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel


I'm stretching these fresh daisies for as long as they hold out under the spotlight, and if you think this vase is looking very familiar, you are absolutely right! What a busy day, two puggies went and got their teeth cleaned, and another went to the vet for his itchy medicine and a puggy peddi. I had to pack up all my paints and supplies after that because tomorrow I'm filming my first video! What does one wear in a painting video. Should I dress up with pearls like Julia Child? Or wear all black and a beret and pretend to have a french accent. The real question, though, is whether or not to wear a pug shirt. What do you think is proper video attire?



http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1372377

Daisies on the easel

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...