Thursday, February 27, 2014

"Gallery Wall" by Hallie Kohn Art

I've been having so much fun with art lately, and decided to finally get some things on the wall in my kitchen. This poor wall has always been in transition, going through the phases with me. I finally feel like I have a selection of art that I love, with enough variety to creat a gallery wall. The piece that was the starting point was the rooster, as he brightens up and adds a nice contrast of color to the walls.

Gallery walls are very easy to create for those larger walls where you want some interest and a perfect way to display smaller pieces. And don't worry, if you love them, they ALL go together!

website   www.halliekohnart.com
blog        halliekohn.blogspot.com 


























No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...