Thursday, February 27, 2014

Lost Moments Sunflower and a Live Painting Demo by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1398781

Lost Moments Sunflower
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas

Check out My New Video Here!



Sign Up for My Art Newsletter!



Lost Moments is the newest sunflower painting in Flower Mound Studio, as I pack up my paints for a live painting demonstration in my very own town Saturday and Sunday morning, from 11 am to 1 pm each day at the new Market Street. I'll be painting flowers in oils both days, so stop by for a free demo and say hello - I would love to see you - here's the scoop!

 Meet the Artist - Painting Live

Nancy Medina at Market Street

 March 1-2
11 am to 1 pm 
3800 Long Prairie Road
Flower Mound, Texas



My live painting demo on Coronado Island, CA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...