Monday, February 24, 2014

Oasis Delphiniums and a Video of My Favorite Place to Paint at the Arboretum by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.com

Oasis Delphiniums and Cherry Blossoms
by Nancy Medina
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel

My favorite place to paint at the Dallas Arboretum is near the delphinium beds just to the right as you enter the gardens, close to the stone bridge. The delphs grow in thick clusters of fuschia, pale purples and deep cobalt blues, swaying in the breeze on four foot tall stalks. The hubby and I rent one of the red wagons at the concierge desk and load up all my painting goodies and easel accoutrements, along with a picnic lunch, and head to this spot.  Visit my art blog for a video and a photo tour of my favorite place to paint at the Arboretum!

You Are Invited ~ Join me at Artscape

at the Dallas Arboretum,  April 2014!




Hey, where did I put my hat?!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...