Sunday, February 23, 2014

Shy Daisy With Sunflowers and Meet the Artist by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1395979

Shy Daisy With Sunflowers
by Nancy Medina
18X18
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas

 I fear my sunflower models will be just a petal in the book of flower history tomorrow, they are fading fast. Fortunately I have new batches of extra wispy (yes, I request them extra wispy) daisies and some fat new blue delphiniums, which were all on sale at the new Market Street *sound of harps* in town.

I'm tickled to announce my very first event in Flower Mound, Texas - I've been invited by the new Market Street to do a live painting demonstration in the store for their special bridal event March 1 and 2. I'll be painting just inside the front door by the flowers and the concierge desk. Yes, of course Market Street has a concierge desk. One never knows what important yummy item one might require assistance acquiring, after all, and for me, yummy items usually have stems and flowers and sit in a vase on a shelf. I do hope you will drop by and say Howdy Neighbor, Texas friends, and see me painting in my very own town. The details are below, can't wait to see you, tell Siri to put it on your calendar and not to pretend she doesn't understand what you're saying or call you by your husband's name - and did I mention my easel will be about 20 yards from the pastry case?

 Meet the Artist

Nancy Medina at Market Street

 March 1-2
11 am to 1 pm 
3800 Long Prairie Road
Flower Mound, Texas



http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1395979

The exhausted studio models take a bow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...