Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentine Red Tulips and Scenes From My First Romantic Dress Workshop by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1391665

Valentine Red Tulips of the
Dallas Arboretum by Nancy Medina
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel



Valentine Red Tulips of the Dallas Arboretum is the newest painting in Flower Mound Studio, based on some of my favorite blossoms of the most beautiful gardens in North Texas. Today was the last day of my Valentine's workshop, where a dozen talented artists created colorful flowers and ended the event by creating romantic dresses. Visit my blog today for scenes from our 3-day workshop in North Texas. What a talented, fun bunch of artists. In addition to creating some beautiful dress paintings and florals, they did an exceptional job of helping me make donuts and chocolate disappear! Next stop, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, here I come!



Feathers and satin - a party dress for my class demo!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...