Saturday, March 29, 2014

Aspen Tree Palette Knife Painting by Jill Saur

the aspen, atlanta art galleries, tree art
©1990-2012 Aspen Art by Jill Saur, all rights reserved
“A tree against the sky possesses the same interest, the same character, the same expression as the figure of a human. – George Rouault”. (French painter)

"Aspen Dance" is an oil palette knife painting (8"x8").  I painted this after musing over one of my trips to Colorado, where the dancing white aspen trees against the blue azure sky are a site to behold.

This piece is for sale.  Email me: CLICK HERE.   
To see more of my available work, please visit my website:  CLICK HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...