Monday, March 17, 2014

Red Flowers Painting

red flowers on canvas
©1990-2014 Red Flowers Painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

Michelangelo said, "I am still learning."  Personally,  there are still many discoveries yet to be made, paintings to be rendered, and more to learn.  It's thrilling to know there's so much to look forward to!

This is my 48"x48" acrylic palette knife painting, "Absolute Joy".  I had a lot of fun withthis one!  It's loaded with texture and looking for a home where it can be a stunning focal point for all to enjoy.  Contact me:  CLICK HERE  See more of my work:  www.JillSaurFineArt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...