Sunday, April 13, 2014

Blue Iris Lily Garden and Countdown to Dallas Arboretum Artscape - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1440232


 Blue Iris Lily Garden by Nancy Medina
15X30
Oil on Deep Gallery Wrap Canvas



My iris garden produced yellow, white, purple and pale blue flowers this morning. This sudden proliferation of profuse color has me just a bit worried that it will be a short bloom season. Rather than see this as the glass half empty garden, I'm going to believe this will be the best iris season ever in the gardens of Flower Mound Studio!

Blue Iris Lily Garden is based on those blooms, and one of over 100 new paintings I'll have on display at Dallas Arboretum Artscape April 26-27. I can't believe it's almost here, holy cow I have to make some tags and labels and decide what color apron to wear that day. So much to do, so many flowers to paint, so little time! Here's a bit more on Artscape, I sure hope to see you there!


You Are Invited!

Look for me in Booth 43

Dallas Arboretum Artscape



April 26-27, 2014
9 am to 5 pm daily
with a member preview 6-8 pm April 25
 
8525 Garland Road, Dallas, TX 75218




http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1440232


Lilies and irises blooming on the easel today




http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1440232


I do like chunky frames....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...